Saturday, August 13, 2011

Parents always have the best intention!! =D

I just had a little chat with my parents and I enjoyed it. =)
The problem with me is, after all the inspirations and better feelings that i get from advices and open-up conversations, i tend to forget the feeling after awhile and go back to my old self. However, I'm constantly trying to improve myself, so that i can be a better daughter and a better person as well.
I know my pros and cons. I'm not so good at understanding people or advicing but i'm good at being patient and compromising. My cons are usually related to confidence, that leads to charisma, ahving a stand, self-esteem, occasional negative thoughts and indecisiveness. ahaha..But i'm changing one step at a time.

My father told me that it was important to be humble. And i totally agree with that.
Nobody wants to talk with people who are arrogant because they know that they won't listen.
Thus, he told us to always remember that there are people out there who are smarter than us, better than us, and with this in thought, it will keep us humble.
When you know that there are people who are more successful, you would want to know how they think, and what can you learn from them. Therefore, you're opening up your learning scope.
If you're arrogant, you won't listen and this will cause you to lose the opportunity to learn more, in other words, you're limiting or missing your chance to learn.

Life is too short to make your own mistake and learn from it. It is better to learn from others mistake. Its like a shortcut to your goal. Only 1% of the population are successful and brilliant people. The remaining 99% are the average people. Thus, if you want to be that 1%, you have to think like a 1%. Their thinking pattern will definitaly be different and i think i'll be reading some biographies pretty soon. ahaha

So i have another new goal now which is:
- To strengthen our family bonding and understnading
- To strengthen my sisterhood with my sisters
- Operation family health

I love my family and i should start making it my priority! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment